Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here's a meme. I don't know why; but Eric at Heart of a Pastor says here's a meme
--The rules for the meme are:
--Link to the person who tagged you.
--Post the rules on your blog.
--Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
--Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
--Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1) I like to dress warm and keep a cool house. My beloved likes to have it the other way arround.
2) I prefer plastic bags to paper now that I have a dog. We go through a lot of bags
3) I like to listen to the fan sports talk radio. PA and Dubay are a hoot from 9 - noon Mon-Fri
4) I prefer cotton or wool socks no synthetics
5) I listen to public radio in the shower
6) I like to have a big tape measure on my hip when I go to lumber yards and home improvements centers (this embarrasses my beloved greatly)
now I'd like to here back from faith in community, Dave at Here I stand, Law and Gospel the Lutheran Husker and pa rum pum pum pum (a comentor without a blog who can just leave a response in a comment here any time)

2 comments:

Diane M. Roth said...

busy weekend, but I will get to it as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

#3 For mem it is Mike and Mike on ESPN Radio. I listen to them for the first half our of my commute each morning, or until the station fades out.