Monday, April 21, 2008

Fishing report.

My beloved and the girls are away visiting her aunt this week. So I had a chance to get out and fish on a Monday night.

There was a cold front and rain pushing in so I was sure it would be a good chance; I headed east and found myself on Mill Creek. The water was high and fast. I only spotted a few small fry tucked in tight behind a small eddy just off the fast water.

The water spaniel jumped in once and seemed shocked by the strong current. I waited for him to swim back upstream which he managed pretty well. He didn't jump in again. Not much to report on the fishing other than that the 2 beaded nymphs seemed to sink well enough even with the strong current.

Maybe I'll get out again later in the week. Who knows. Right now I am waiting for the Mother's Day Weekend Trouter.

Pax,
Unlikely

No comments: