Thursday, January 29, 2009

An unsolicited email irked me

I received an unsolicited email that really bugged me today. It came to my church account signed by a raving Bush backer, Donald Wildmon. In it he called deficit spending proposed in HR1 immoral. I replied asking him when he'd spoken out against deficits in the past 8 years of the last administration.
He's published some of the letter at
capwiz.com/afanet/issues/alert/?alertid=12540961.
Its time to keep the discussion going but Mr Wildmon needs to call the old administrations deficits immoral if he's going to call HR 1 immoral.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Golly Miss Molly!

You know 'Time makes ancient good uncouth'!

The real question right now is "How recent is ancient?"

Seems like a new era with new values started Jan 20, 2009